The Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM) at the University of Warwick hired video production company Slate & Mortar to produce a short film promoting the Centre’s work on big data. Slate & Mortar hired me to write the script.
My input into the project
- Discussing the script idea and content requirements with Slate & Mortar
- Discussing the script idea, audience and content requirements with Dr Emma Uprichard, CIM, University of Warwick
- Script writing to required runtime
- Review of script against the proposed storyboards
- Suggestion of CTA at the end of the video
- Amends to the script following client feedback