Working alongside UX and Design colleagues, I produced the online copy for the refreshed Range Rover Evoque. I worked closely with the Creative Director responsible for Land Rover to ensure the tone and messages aligned with ATL, social and printed material. The content was published on 22 November 2018.
Copy is designed to inform, intrigue and support the user intent as they move through the user journey to configure their Range Rover Evoque or to find a local retailer to see one in the flesh.
My input into the project
- Reviewed the product changes with client and colleagues
- Discussed user journey and user needs with UX architects and creative with art directors
- Read up on persona for Range Rover Evoque. Discussed user needs with client’s Insight and Product teams
- Copy written for seven pages of landrover.com. SEO keywords included where appropriate. Copy written to character count
- Amended copy following art direction changes and client feedback
- Copy was written to be shared, where possible, with Discovery Sport to reduce translation costs
In the first six months, we helped the client achieve...
- 6,774,654 unique visitors
- 1,486,486 vehicle configurations completed
- 5.22 page views per user
- 165.8% increase in online lead completion